Who makes the best rings?

  • Gregson Vaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      Hi,

      I have bought several rings from a company called "designet". They
      do excellent work but are also pretty expensive. I saw several years
      ago that they make Tengwar rings using what I assume is some sort of
      photographic transfer process that yields amazing results. I
      contacted them last week about a ring but the cost that they quoted
      me seemed a bit unreasonable.

      Does anyone know of a company that can make a top quality custom
      Tengwar ring for a reasonable price?

      The phrase that I am putting on the ring is the one that I asked
      about in my previous post.

      Gregson Vaux