Re: New file uploaded to elfscript

  • Estel
    Message 1 of 91 , Oct 7, 2004
      > Where would you like to place the following A-tehta? Above yanta
      > beside the O-tehta? It's not possible (the transcriber chanced to
      be
      > right).
      > See some texts written by Tolkien himself (e.g. Namárie
      > transcription), in the concrete the word _Oilosseo_.
      >
      > Lucy

      I was thinking below the yanta....or would it nno longer be an A-
      tehta if placed below? I will check transcriptions for reference,
      but any help you could give me would be much appreciated.

      Estel
    • elfscript@yahoogroups.com
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 7, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the elfscript
        group.

        File : /check request/havehope.jpg
        Uploaded by : gcbosma <gcbosma@...>
        Description : Should read Have Hope in Sindarin, Sindarin Classic mode, Tengwar Annatar cursive script

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gcbosma <gcbosma@...>