Re: New file uploaded to elfscript

    Message 1 of 91 , Oct 7, 2004
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Estel" <nnsaeed@h...> wrote:
      [...]
      > The word _oiale_ is written with yanta and an -o- tehta, then a
      > short carrier with an -a- tehta, followed by lambe with the -e-
      > tehta. I was wondering if it would be accurate to write it as
      yanta
      > with and -o- tehta and a following -a- tehta and then lambe with
      > the -e- tehta. or would that be wrong?

      Where would you like to place the following A-tehta? Above yanta
      beside the O-tehta? It's not possible (the transcriber chanced to be
      right).
      See some texts written by Tolkien himself (e.g. Namárie
      transcription), in the concrete the word _Oilosseo_.

      Lucy
    • elfscript@yahoogroups.com
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 7, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the elfscript
        group.

        File : /check request/havehope.jpg
        Uploaded by : gcbosma <gcbosma@...>
        Description : Should read Have Hope in Sindarin, Sindarin Classic mode, Tengwar Annatar cursive script

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gcbosma <gcbosma@...>