Re: New file uploaded to elfscript

  • Estel
    Message 1 of 91 , Oct 3, 2004
      Aiya,
      This is obviously in regards to the file that i just uploaded.
      I translated a phrase into quenya and got it approved...refined by
      elfling, and used a transcriber to get it into tengwar...but after a
      while, I actually taught myself how to write properly, without the
      aid of the internet programs etc. And when i looked over the file,
      i had a thought...
      The word _oiale_ is written with yanta and an -o- tehta, then a
      short carrier with an -a- tehta, followed by lambe with the -e-
      tehta. I was wondering if it would be accurate to write it as yanta
      with and -o- tehta and a following -a- tehta and then lambe with
      the -e- tehta. or would that be wrong? i would appreciate any help
      you could give me
      Hantanyel

      -Estel
    • elfscript@yahoogroups.com
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 7, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the elfscript
        group.

        File : /check request/havehope.jpg
        Uploaded by : gcbosma <gcbosma@...>
        Description : Should read Have Hope in Sindarin, Sindarin Classic mode, Tengwar Annatar cursive script

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gcbosma <gcbosma@...>