For Lucy: Tengwar Bosnian Mode

  • Aida Djikic
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2004
      calwen76 <calwen.rudh@...> wrote:
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Aida Djikic <aidadjikic@y...> wrote:

      > Hvala, Lucy!
      >
      > I would be very interested to see what have you come up with, even
      if you're not an authority in this matter. I doubt there are many
      who would say they are. In any case,
      thank you for the offer, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

      > Cao i hocu!
      > Aida

      Okay, give me some time and I'll work on it :) And, the only
      authority is in fact Proffessor Tolkien only... unfortunately not
      among us anymore.

      Zdravo opet!

      I had some time to work on a possible Bosnian Tengwar mode, so I was wondering whether it would be possible to send it to you personally as an attachment so that you can review it and let me know if I made mistakes in the process.

      Hvala i pozdrav!
      Aida