Newsletter for elfscript Members

  • zd8wt86
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2004
      I have bad credit, I am self employed and I
      was able to re-finance at a really low rate.
      I am saving hundreds a month
      Just fill out this simple FREE form

      simply copy and paste this link into your web browser now!
      http://homeloansmarket.net/?partid=rcc1

      Save more of your hard earned money
      Raise the quality of your family's life.
      The time is now, be sure not to miss out.
      Find out why you should act now.

      simply copy and paste this exact link into your web browser.
      http://homeloansmarket.net/?partid=rcc1

    • nr597465
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2004
        I have bad credit, I am self employed and I
        was able to re-finance at a really low rate.
        I am saving hundreds a month
        Just fill out this simple FREE form for a quick quote

        simply copy and paste this link into your web browser now!
        http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1