Re: [elfscript] hey

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2002

      teithant shmerbal

      >one what are you all talking about with the fonts??

      * depends on the question of each newbie

      > two how are figuring out your names in elvish??

      * our names have a certain meaning.. usually our names are greek, latin, hebrew or germanic.. in order to make an Elven name we translate that meaning into Elvish..

      of course many like to pick characters from LOTR or Silmarillion, like me

    • shmerbal
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2002
        for the fonts i meant what ever the newest conversation thingy was on
        with the typing the confusion.....i dunno i dont feel like going to
        look and then having to retype this.
      • light_darkness_unity
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 13, 2006
          a new person for elfscript?
        • donalfredo132
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 10, 2007
            hi everybody i want to make my name in tattoo (in quenya or tengwar
            cursive).is there anybody with the knowledge to make me a design???
          • Lakis Lalakis
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 11, 2007
              Yes, we have the knowledge.. but first make sure you know exactly what
              you want. Tengwar cursive is a writing system to write the Quenya
              language, therefore your description doesn't help us much to understand.
              So, be more clear and some persons here will help you :)