>one what are you all talking about with the fonts??
* depends on the question of each newbie
> two how are figuring out your names in elvish??
* our names have a certain meaning.. usually our names are greek, latin, hebrew or germanic.. in order to make an Elven name we translate that meaning into Elvish..
of course many like to pick characters from LOTR or Silmarillion, like me
Do You Yahoo!?
Αποκτήστε την δωρεάν σας @... διεύθυνση στο Yahoo! Mail.
- for the fonts i meant what ever the newest conversation thingy was on
with the typing the confusion.....i dunno i dont feel like going to
look and then having to retype this.
- hi everybody i want to make my name in tattoo (in quenya or tengwar
cursive).is there anybody with the knowledge to make me a design???
- Yes, we have the knowledge.. but first make sure you know exactly what
you want. Tengwar cursive is a writing system to write the Quenya
language, therefore your description doesn't help us much to understand.
So, be more clear and some persons here will help you :)
> hi everybody i want to make my name in tattoo (in quenya or tengwar
> cursive).is there anybody with the knowledge to make me a design???