Re: [elfscript] Tengwar 1-Question

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2002

      teithant netdnd

      > I roughly translated it. Is this right? Im pretty sure but not 100%

      sure.

      `VflE1E6

      is what i used with the Quenya font? Did I do it right?

      * yes.. thats "encaitar" in Quenya :))

    • shmerbal
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2002
        2 questions
        one what are you all talking about with the fonts??
        two how are figuring out your names in elvish??
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2002

          teithant shmerbal

          >one what are you all talking about with the fonts??

          * depends on the question of each newbie

          > two how are figuring out your names in elvish??

          * our names have a certain meaning.. usually our names are greek, latin, hebrew or germanic.. in order to make an Elven name we translate that meaning into Elvish..

          of course many like to pick characters from LOTR or Silmarillion, like me

        • shmerbal
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 3, 2002
            for the fonts i meant what ever the newest conversation thingy was on
            with the typing the confusion.....i dunno i dont feel like going to
            look and then having to retype this.
          • light_darkness_unity
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 13, 2006
              a new person for elfscript?
            • donalfredo132
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 10, 2007
                hi everybody i want to make my name in tattoo (in quenya or tengwar
                cursive).is there anybody with the knowledge to make me a design???
              • Lakis Lalakis
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 11, 2007
                  Yes, we have the knowledge.. but first make sure you know exactly what
                  you want. Tengwar cursive is a writing system to write the Quenya
                  language, therefore your description doesn't help us much to understand.
                  So, be more clear and some persons here will help you :)