Re: My Name :P

  • laurifindil
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2004
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Anja Johansson <anjjo615@s...>
      wrote:
      > > If you care about Tolkien's tengwar you can forget about what
      you
      > > read on Internet and most of all about : "what peolple want
      to". :)

      > So you do not recommend the Sindarin Course by Thorsten? Writing
      sindarin only based on what Tolkien clearly stated would be fairly
      difficult, which is why I prefer this course.

      There can only one language called Sindarin : the one Tolkien
      invented.
      Mr Thorsten's creation (it can't be called a "language") is *not*
      Sindarin.

      You are free to prefer this and that, and even spend your time as
      you will. And *I* do the same.

      One last thing, this ML is dedicated to *Tolkien's* Writings Systems
      and not anybody else.

      Cheers,

      E. Kloczko