Re: SPRING!!! was OT: Raspberries

  • ravenduongladash
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2004
      Actually (having finally got back on the list, maybe I should set the
      email option?) I would have to agree with Carl on this one. By
      definition their is no deadline for VT other than what the
      contributors and editors decide to set for it. Hence there is no
      real "deadline" that VT needs to fulfil and it would be apparent that
      any timeline posted by the ET would be an estimate.

      And incidentally there is very little native fruit you can eat here
      in Australia (vis-à-vis raspberries), not without much soaking,
      pounding, grinding and throwing away of the fruit and eating the
      implements...without dying. But this is kindof off-topic don't you
      agree?

      O well, back to work.

      caio
      Graeme