Re: [elfscript] Re: SPRING!!! was OT: Raspberries

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2004
      On Sep 6, 2004, at 5:35 AM, Helge K. Fauskanger wrote:

      > Funny...about the worst I have ever said about CFH is that he has a
      > major
      > problem with deadlines, even deadlines set by himself for himself --
      > and
      > since he has repeatedly stated these deadlines in public, this
      > observation
      > must be an objective fact rather than an insult.
      >
      > -HKF

      Helge, you've placed your own picture online: so, by your reasoning,
      any observations I would make about it could only be objective fact,
      never insult.

      Good to know.
    • ravenduongladash
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2004
        Actually (having finally got back on the list, maybe I should set the
        email option?) I would have to agree with Carl on this one. By
        definition their is no deadline for VT other than what the
        contributors and editors decide to set for it. Hence there is no
        real "deadline" that VT needs to fulfil and it would be apparent that
        any timeline posted by the ET would be an estimate.

        And incidentally there is very little native fruit you can eat here
        in Australia (vis-à-vis raspberries), not without much soaking,
        pounding, grinding and throwing away of the fruit and eating the
        implements...without dying. But this is kindof off-topic don't you
        agree?

        O well, back to work.

        caio
        Graeme