Re: [elfscript] Re: The "following Y" tehta: above or below?

  • Arden R. Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 2004
      On Aug 26, 2004, at 7:31 AM, laurifindil (Edouard Kloczko) wrote:

      > In 1985, when C. Tolkien wrote to me his letter, he said that he
      > could not find a chart of the tyelpetéma post-LOTR. Have you been
      > able to pintpoint such a list ?

      Nope. Every post-LotR presentation of the Quenya full-names of the
      tengwar that I have seen either (a) shows letters of the tyelpetéma
      with their values but does not mention any of their names, or (b) omits
      the letters of the tyelpetéma entirely.

      Arden R. Smith erilaz@...

      Perilme metto aimaktur perperienta.
      --Elvish proverb