RE: [elfscript] Re: Fencing T-Shirts: "Don' Touch Me!"

  • Janice Steinheider
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 16, 2004
      Hello again.
      I just wanted to ask again if anyone would be interested in doing
      calligraphy for our elfin fencing t-shirt. I thought I had a volunteer but I
      haven't heard from him since! If you want to look at the text, it is at

      www.cahootsdesign.com/tengwartshirt

      Danny, if you still want to help us out that would be great! We already have
      an order for the shirt so if someone wants to do this we need it ASAP!

      If you need to send us the artwork you can send it to the following adress.
      WE would love to send you a free t-shirt in return!

      Cahoots Design Attn: Janice
      30 The Fenway
      Boston MA 02215

      >From: "i_degilbor" <Uialdil_i_degilbor@...>
      >To: elfscript@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [elfscript] Re: Fencing T-Shirts: "Don' Touch Me!"
      >Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:58:26 -0000
      >
      >Teithant Janice Steinheider:
      > > That's an interesting thought. Where would i find a calligrapher
      to do this
      > > for me? That could be very cool.
      >
      >There are several calligraphers on this list; I am one. I would be happy
      to help, if you'd like, but I would have to send you the artwork via snail
      mail because I don't have a scanner yet.