Re: names

  • victoria44082
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13 2:54 PM
      that's one of the answers i got, thank you so much. i really just
      wanted it to be right. i also tried writing just victoria out in
      elvish, but i thought if i was going to do it i may aswell do it
      properly and get a translation. when i looked up my name it had
      several versions for victoria, including Mapare and Ture. i just
      picked the one i liked the sound of most. i just have to go back to
      my goldsmith now. he nearly died when i showed him an example of
      what i wanted doing- seems to think it might be complicated. i think
      its good to have a challenge every now and then.
      thank you again

      victoria

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "calwen76" <calwen.rudh@s...>