RE: [elfscript] Re: Fencing T-Shirts: "Don' Touch Me!"

  • Janice Steinheider
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2004
      >I will work up a few ideas this weekend and send them out early during
      the week. Don't worry about a fee; this is just some fun stuff ... not
      "real work"! I'm not going to charge for something so
      uncomplicated. I do Elvish calligraphy because I enjoy it. If you want to
      see some samples of my tengwar calligraphy, I have some posted at two Polish
      sites:

      wow, that's gorgeous! We would love to use some of your calligraphy. Thanks
      so much. So if you just want to send some pieces to the address that I
      listed before, that would be super! We'd be happy to send you a t-shirt in
      return.

      We have another question for everyone. We found this great silhouette of
      Frodo which we were thinking about including on the shirt as well. We
      realize that Frodo doesn't speak in Elfish, but he worked well with The Lord
      of the Rings theme as well as the fencing theme. (We changed his sword to a
      fencing blade.) Do you think this would work? Or should we just leave him
      off. We thought about including Legolas, but his weapon just didn't work as
      well.

      Thanks,
      janice

    • Janice Steinheider
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 16, 2004
        Hello again.
        I just wanted to ask again if anyone would be interested in doing
        calligraphy for our elfin fencing t-shirt. I thought I had a volunteer but I
        haven't heard from him since! If you want to look at the text, it is at

        www.cahootsdesign.com/tengwartshirt

        Danny, if you still want to help us out that would be great! We already have
        an order for the shirt so if someone wants to do this we need it ASAP!

        If you need to send us the artwork you can send it to the following adress.
        WE would love to send you a free t-shirt in return!

        Cahoots Design Attn: Janice
        30 The Fenway
        Boston MA 02215

        >From: "i_degilbor" <Uialdil_i_degilbor@...>
        >To: elfscript@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [elfscript] Re: Fencing T-Shirts: "Don' Touch Me!"
        >Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:58:26 -0000
        >
        >Teithant Janice Steinheider:
        > > That's an interesting thought. Where would i find a calligrapher
        to do this
        > > for me? That could be very cool.
        >
        >There are several calligraphers on this list; I am one. I would be happy
        to help, if you'd like, but I would have to send you the artwork via snail
        mail because I don't have a scanner yet.