Re: [elfscript] Re: I think Ive got, Just need some one to check it for me please

  • Shannon Berling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004
      Thank you for helping me. I am sorry it took so long to write you back. Like I said the girl sent me this and said it was OLD SOUL in Quenya and writen in Tengwar Cursive, if you could review and let me know. I am getting this as a tatoo and I so want it to be correct, you know.
      I have attached the files for you to look at. Thank you again-Shannon

      calwen76 <calwen.rudh@...> wrote:
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "dizees_angel" <dizees_angel@y...>
      wrote:
      > Ok, i found this girl who has been studying Quenya for about 3yrs.
      > and wrote and asked her for the translation of "OLD SOUL" to
      Quenya
      > and how if possible it would look in Tengwar Cursive this is what
      > she sent back to me.
      >
      > Linyenwa Fea (with 2dots over the e in fea) and she also sent me a
      > picture I would really like to know if this is correct, because it
      > will be a tattoo and I want it just right.
      > This forum for some reason wont let me cut and paste a photo so if
      > you could really help me out and maybe e-mail so I can your e-mail
      > and sent you the script that I recieved from this girl. I would be
      > very appreciative. Thank You so much-Shannon
      > dizees_angel@y...

      As you can see, Shannon, Yahoo! 1) doesn't allow either to attach or
      to copy/paste pictures into a post - so you have to upload the
      picture into e.g. the _Files_ section, and 2) doesn't show the whole
      e-mail address in order to protect the users from spam and virus.

      If you want to, you can send the picture to my email address:
      calwen dot rudh at seznam dot cz (this is the way we use to show our
      email address).

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      --*Shannon*