Transcription for fencing t-shirt

  • jjs6199
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2004
      Hello,
      I was referred to this group for some help with a transcription. I work at a
      graphic design company in Boston, MA. We also have a t-shirt company for
      the sport of fencing and it has recently been requested that we design a shirt
      using the elvish language. I've come to realize that it is impossible to translate
      the phrases we want, but it was suggested to me to actually transcribe the
      letters into tengwar, the elvish letters. I'm coming to you for help!!!

      The t-shirt says: (front) fencing (back) don't touch me!

      If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it! I'll also need help finding the
      appropriate fonts!!

      Thanks so much,
      janice