Hallo. . .(I'm new)

  • linyaari1221
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
      I want to learn the elvish languages that Tolkein invented, but I'm
      not exactly sure how to go about doing that. Does anyone have any
      suggestions?
      I've looked for books on the languages, but they all seemed more
      philosophical than "instructional". Does anyone have a chart or
      something that they want to send to me?

      Thanks for any replies,

      ~Lindsay~
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002

        teithant linyaari1221

        > I want to learn the elvish languages that Tolkein invented, but I'm
        not exactly sure how to go about doing that. Does anyone have any
        suggestions?
        I've looked for books on the languages, but they all seemed more
        philosophical than "instructional". Does anyone have a chart or
        something that they want to send to me?

        * (ok this time i wont be advertisive)

        welcome Lindsay! why dont you browse through the Elfling FAQ? you will find answers to your questions and even more!

        (and now being prevident)

        ah, this is not mentioned in the FAQ (although it should) but if you want your name translated in Quenya look at http://fly.to/elm

      • linyaari1221
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
          Spiffy! Thanks bunches (wow, do I sound chipper. . .lol)
          *Peers around* But I don't know where I can find the FAQ. . .

          ~Lin~