Re: Just a little more help...

  • j_mach_wust
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2004
      ann wrote:
      > i am sorry to be a pain in the butt but i have 2 more quick
      > questions... i transcribied the phrase myself and i came up with
      > almost the same this you did.. the only diffrence is in the second
      > word... now here is my problem.. i am not sure how i wouuld go
      > about showing you this lol.

      There are several possibilities. The easiest (which doesn't require
      any uploading etc.) is just to describe what you have written in
      words. For that purpose, the best thing is to use the letter names
      which can be found in many places, e.g. on Amanye Tenceli by Mans
      Björkman. However, for the tehtar, the little diacritic signs above
      or below the letters, there are no Elvish names (or only very few),
      but you can just describe how they look, e.g. _bar, curl open to the
      right, three dots, and don't forget to mention whether they're above
      or below the letters.

      If you have access to a scanner, you could scan the word an upload it
      to the files section.

      If you have downloaded the fonts, you could type your word, make it a
      picture file and upload it to the files section.