So Confused Please help

  • dizees_angel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2004
      I can not figure out this. the harder i try the more confused I get.
      i am deeply and spritually connected with a tattoo I want, but I
      want it right with no mistakes. In the Elvish Lang. Sindarin I
      want "Old Soul" and then in Tengwar Cursive. I am so confused how to
      get all this. I have been recommend to you as you are trusted in
      thsi matter. Thank You sooooooo much :)
      Shannon
    • j_mach_wust
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2004
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "dizees_angel" <dizees_angel@y...>
        wrote:
        > I can not figure out this. the harder i try the more confused I get.
        > i am deeply and spritually connected with a tattoo I want, but I
        > want it right with no mistakes.

        Strange world! A spiritual connection to a tattoo you don't know!

        I think Gildor's guide will help you for a start:

        http://gildor.freepage.gr/tolkien/realteng/guide.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2004
          > I can not figure out this. the harder i try the more confused I get. i am
          deeply and spritually connected with a tattoo I want, but I want it right
          with no mistakes. In the Elvish Lang. Sindarin I want "Old Soul" and then
          in Tengwar Cursive.

          _Fae iaur_ should be a good enough translation, anyway.

          - HKF