Re: "I need help"!!!

  • Eileen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      <helge.fauskanger@n...> wrote:

      > > I really need some one to create for me in elvish script the
      phrase "
      > My Immortal Legolas "
      >
      > Just a transcription of these _English_ words, you mean? Not an
      Elvish
      > translation as well (like, say, _Legolas Alfirin Nín_ in attempted
      > Sindarin)? We have to ask.
      >
      > > I am truly an obsessed legolas fan!
      >
      > Legolas fan or Bloom fan? :)

      - HKF

      No not an english translation, in the the elvish writing if thats
      at all possible! I would gladly compensate any one for their time if
      they could do this! You can e-mail me personally if this is
      possible thearcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2004
        > > I really need some one to create for me in elvish script the phrase "
        My Immortal Legolas "
        > not an english translation, in the the elvish writing if thats at all
        possible!

        Well, if you want an actual translation I've already suggested _Legolas
        Alfirin Nín_. This code produces an acceptable spelling in the standard
        Tengwar fonts:

        jlshj]8 ]je`7`6 6`V6

        - HKF