Re: [elfscript] "I need help"!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
      > I really need some one to create for me in elvish script the phrase "
      My Immortal Legolas "

      Just a transcription of these _English_ words, you mean? Not an Elvish
      translation as well (like, say, _Legolas Alfirin Nín_ in attempted
      Sindarin)? We have to ask.

      > I am truly an obsessed legolas fan!

      Legolas fan or Bloom fan? :)

      - HKF
    • Eileen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
        <helge.fauskanger@n...> wrote:

        > > I really need some one to create for me in elvish script the
        phrase "
        > My Immortal Legolas "
        >
        > Just a transcription of these _English_ words, you mean? Not an
        Elvish
        > translation as well (like, say, _Legolas Alfirin Nín_ in attempted
        > Sindarin)? We have to ask.
        >
        > > I am truly an obsessed legolas fan!
        >
        > Legolas fan or Bloom fan? :)

        - HKF

        No not an english translation, in the the elvish writing if thats
        at all possible! I would gladly compensate any one for their time if
        they could do this! You can e-mail me personally if this is
        possible thearcher
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2004
          > > I really need some one to create for me in elvish script the phrase "
          My Immortal Legolas "
          > not an english translation, in the the elvish writing if thats at all
          possible!

          Well, if you want an actual translation I've already suggested _Legolas
          Alfirin Nín_. This code produces an acceptable spelling in the standard
          Tengwar fonts:

          jlshj]8 ]je`7`6 6`V6

          - HKF