"I need help"!!!

  • Eileen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
      I really need some one to create for me in elvish script the phrase
      " My Immortal Legolas " I want to get a tattoo and these are the
      words I want, I am truly an obsessed legolas fan! I will be willing
      to pay anyone who is willing to do this for me! Please e-mail
      me . Aireur thearcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
        > I really need some one to create for me in elvish script the phrase "
        My Immortal Legolas "

        Just a transcription of these _English_ words, you mean? Not an Elvish
        translation as well (like, say, _Legolas Alfirin Nín_ in attempted
        Sindarin)? We have to ask.

        > I am truly an obsessed legolas fan!

        Legolas fan or Bloom fan? :)

        - HKF
      • Eileen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
          <helge.fauskanger@n...> wrote:

          > > I really need some one to create for me in elvish script the
          phrase "
          > My Immortal Legolas "
          >
          > Just a transcription of these _English_ words, you mean? Not an
          Elvish
          > translation as well (like, say, _Legolas Alfirin Nín_ in attempted
          > Sindarin)? We have to ask.
          >
          > > I am truly an obsessed legolas fan!
          >
          > Legolas fan or Bloom fan? :)

          - HKF

          No not an english translation, in the the elvish writing if thats
          at all possible! I would gladly compensate any one for their time if
          they could do this! You can e-mail me personally if this is
          possible thearcher
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15, 2004
            > > I really need some one to create for me in elvish script the phrase "
            My Immortal Legolas "
            > not an english translation, in the the elvish writing if thats at all
            possible!

            Well, if you want an actual translation I've already suggested _Legolas
            Alfirin Nín_. This code produces an acceptable spelling in the standard
            Tengwar fonts:

            jlshj]8 ]je`7`6 6`V6

            - HKF