Re: Transcription Check

  • berscub
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2004

      > I know what is the screen name's function - but that is exactly the
      > point: there is no place BMO for screen names in Tolkien's world.

      Well, we can just nicely disagree on that. :)

      > As Mach has already suggested, there is an O-tehta missing
      > over the óre (the R in _for_).
      >
      > Lucy

      I had wondered about the O-tehta too, but there wasn't one on the
      sample I found. I wasn't sure whether or not there was some reason
      for its omission, so I opted to not add it without asking. Thank you
      both Lucy and Mach for taking the time to look these over for me
      and giving your input.

      ~thomas