Re: i just want to learn!

  • eamner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2004
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Julieta B." <shulli@y...> wrote:
      > would really apreciate if someone can help. i also read a lot of
      > times that you mentioned the app. E of LotR The Return Of The King
      > if i'm not mistaken. the thing is that the spanish edition of the
      > book doesn't have any appendix at all!

      Julieta:
      I think it's not a matter of spanish or english editions. It's a
      matter of editions. Personally, I've seen good editions in spanish
      that bring all the apendices, although I don't remember the names of
      the editions right now. Check out your library, maybe you'll find a
      good edition.

      > i really would like to learn tengwar! i've been cheking out a lot
      of
      > websites but i'm always affraid they might not be correct, so i
      > better ask the experts! and i know i'm in the right place cause
      i'm
      > asking about the script! not a translation!!
      > thanks again!
      > julieta

      Here's a nice page with info in spanish about tolkien languages:
      http://usuarios.lycos.es/barbol/ardalamb/ardalamb.html