Re: tengwar font

  • i_degilbor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2004
      Teithant Rob:
      > > the name is Robert Joseph Shimon 3 or Third
      > >
      > > 7w^6R1 siYQF dt%5^ รณ% this is for 3
      > >
      > > 7w^6R1 siYQF dt%5^ 36T2 this is for third

      These are right for regular Tengwar Annatar; I would opt for version
      1, with the numeral. If you use italic Tengwar Annatar for the
      cursive style, I would suggest one change: siHQF for 'Joseph'.
      Because of the slant of the letters and the placement of the tehtar
      in the italic version of the font, 'Y' produces an 'o' curl that's a
      little too far to the left. 'H', or 'N', produces an 'o' curl above
      the silme nuquerna, where it should be.