Tengwar numerals

  • gildir_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2004
      Not a lot of is known about tengwar numerals. We have very few
      specimina, and the major source is a presentation by CJRT. (BTW, can
      someone please make a nice PDF and/or JPG version of the article in
      PostScript format at TolkLang?)

      I have had a brief look at the tengwar numerals in KL-III (DTS 49),
      and have made a first attempt to guess how the numerals in that mode
      may look. See http://www.daeron.forodrim.org/kl-num.html

      Suilad o Mellonath Daeron,
      Gildir, Per Lindberg
    • gildir_2
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
        There's preciouss little primary information about numerals. To help
        a bit, I have temporarily put up two articles on
        http://www.daeron.forodrim.org/ : one on the King's letter mode, and
        with Julian's permission a PDF version of the PostScript document
        available on the TolkLang arcives. It's not terribly pretty due to
        some font problems, but fully readable, and hopefully useful since
        not everyone can read PostScript files.

        Hope this is of help!
        Suilaid o Mellonath Daeron,
        Gildir, Per Lindberg