Elfscript's category in Yahoo Groups

  • Harri Perälä
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2004
      Do you know if it is possible to get Elfscript moved to a different
      category within Yahoo Groups? It seems that the group's home page now
      prominently displays a title "Yahoo! MOVIES Groups", which I find rather
      annoying. Browsers are even redirected from
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elfscript/ to
      scripts appear in certain movies, but I thought there was also a book or
      something...

      Harri Perälä