Re: tatoo's

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2004
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Ford" <dodoubleg85741@y...> wrote:
      > just wondering who has elvish tatoos? what it is and where it came
      > from. thanks alot. FORD

      What do you mean? You mean what is the origin of the script? Lucy
    • Ford
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2004
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "calwen76" <calwen.rudh@s...>
        wrote:
        > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Ford" <dodoubleg85741@y...>
        wrote:
        > > just wondering who has elvish tatoos? what it is and where it
        came
        > > from. thanks alot. FORD
        >
        > What do you mean? You mean what is the origin of the script? Lucy

        i mean like if you have a tattoo, what it is and what does it mean
        to you
      • squizz slade
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 2004
          Hi there,
          i have 2 tattoos, one is a beautiful male elf which is
          on my back, the other is my husbands name in quenya in
          around my arm. Are you thinking of getting something
          done. My elf is actually on the Learn.elvish website
          if you wanted to see it.

          Squizz :)

          http://au.movies.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 11, 2004
            --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Ford" <dodoubleg85741@y...> wrote:
            > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "calwen76" <calwen.rudh@s...>
            > wrote:
            > > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Ford" <dodoubleg85741@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > > just wondering who has elvish tatoos? what it is and where it
            > came
            > > > from. thanks alot. FORD
            > >
            > > What do you mean? You mean what is the origin of the script? Lucy
            >
            > i mean like if you have a tattoo, what it is and what does it mean
            > to you

            Well, I'd like to get one but noone has replied to my post on Elfling
            concerning the correctness of it: *_Calwen iLachanen_ which would
            mean 'Lucy the Fire and Water one'. It is supposed to express my
            personality, as I feel/percieve myself.

            That's it. :)
            Lucy
          • Ford
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 11, 2004
              --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, squizz slade <squizz61@y...> wrote:
              > Hi there,
              > i have 2 tattoos, one is a beautiful male elf which is
              > on my back, the other is my husbands name in quenya in
              > around my arm. Are you thinking of getting something
              > done. My elf is actually on the Learn.elvish website
              > if you wanted to see it.
              >
              > Squizz :)

              i am 99 percent sure i am getting gwedyr, which is sindarin for
              those especailly not brothers by blood but sworn brothers. me and
              all of my really close friends are getting them tatted. Ford