tatoo's

  • Ford
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2004
      just wondering who has elvish tatoos? what it is and where it came
      from. thanks alot. FORD
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2004
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Ford" <dodoubleg85741@y...> wrote:
        > just wondering who has elvish tatoos? what it is and where it came
        > from. thanks alot. FORD

        What do you mean? You mean what is the origin of the script? Lucy
      • Ford
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 2004
          --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "calwen76" <calwen.rudh@s...>
          wrote:
          > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Ford" <dodoubleg85741@y...>
          wrote:
          > > just wondering who has elvish tatoos? what it is and where it
          came
          > > from. thanks alot. FORD
          >
          > What do you mean? You mean what is the origin of the script? Lucy

          i mean like if you have a tattoo, what it is and what does it mean
          to you
        • squizz slade
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 10, 2004
            Hi there,
            i have 2 tattoos, one is a beautiful male elf which is
            on my back, the other is my husbands name in quenya in
            around my arm. Are you thinking of getting something
            done. My elf is actually on the Learn.elvish website
            if you wanted to see it.

            Squizz :)

            http://au.movies.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 11, 2004
              --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Ford" <dodoubleg85741@y...> wrote:
              > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "calwen76" <calwen.rudh@s...>
              > wrote:
              > > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Ford" <dodoubleg85741@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > > just wondering who has elvish tatoos? what it is and where it
              > came
              > > > from. thanks alot. FORD
              > >
              > > What do you mean? You mean what is the origin of the script? Lucy
              >
              > i mean like if you have a tattoo, what it is and what does it mean
              > to you

              Well, I'd like to get one but noone has replied to my post on Elfling
              concerning the correctness of it: *_Calwen iLachanen_ which would
              mean 'Lucy the Fire and Water one'. It is supposed to express my
              personality, as I feel/percieve myself.

              That's it. :)
              Lucy
            • Ford
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 11, 2004
                --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, squizz slade <squizz61@y...> wrote:
                > Hi there,
                > i have 2 tattoos, one is a beautiful male elf which is
                > on my back, the other is my husbands name in quenya in
                > around my arm. Are you thinking of getting something
                > done. My elf is actually on the Learn.elvish website
                > if you wanted to see it.
                >
                > Squizz :)

                i am 99 percent sure i am getting gwedyr, which is sindarin for
                those especailly not brothers by blood but sworn brothers. me and
                all of my really close friends are getting them tatted. Ford