A tattoo question, please help

  • jenniny2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      I'm getting a tattoo written in Quenya and I tried to translate it
      from the latin sentence "per aspera ad astra"(through difficulties
      towards stars): Ter taryats^e elenna. Does it seem anywhere near
      correct? Unfortunately I can't post it transcribed but I would really
      appreciate if someone could help at least with the sentence.

      Thanks,
      Jenni