Sentence in elvish

  • Lucia Anguiano
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2004
      Hi everybody!!

      For all moms Happy Day from Mexico!!

      I'm translating a sentence in English to a Quenya (I'm
      decorating my bedroom), please tell me if it's
      correct.

      The sentence is "Elvish's friend home, blessed with
      friendship", the translation could be "Eldandilmar
      herenyan nilm�".

      Also I'm using Harry Perala's cursive tengwar font, in
      order that sentence looks like the inscripcion of The
      Ring, this is the code:

      �FmD2%jtDFy 9F7F5�D5 5%jtF

      I'll appreciatte all your comments.

      Thank you!!

      Luc�a

      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2004
        > The sentence is "Elvish's friend home, blessed with friendship", the
        translation could be "Eldandilmar herenyan nilmë".

        I'd say: _Eldandilmar herenya nilmenen_.

        - HKF