Re: My Tattoo

  • microoranges
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004
      hey i'm Missy...i'm new here...just wanted to say that sounds like an
      awesome tattoo...! i sadly can't gelp you out with a
      translation...but good luck with it. that will rock when it's
      finished!!!

      catch you later,
      Missy

      "Once upon a time there was a magical place where it never rained,
      the end."

      Salute to the Lord of the Rings Return of the King 11 Oscar Wins. Pre-
      Order the Return of the King DVD NOW: http://www.m80teams.com/?
      TDo2MDk=

      This week's sale: Collector's Box Set of LOTR postcards!

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Ashley Christine Martin"