Could someone check my translation and script?

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2004
      Hello everyone! I have a new passion! Learning Elvish. I am a
      complete beginner, this is all new to me. I want to translate a
      small, simple phrase into Quenya and have it tattooed in the Tengwar
      Annatar Italic script.

      The phrase is
      "With Woman Christine" with woman is the meaning of the word midwife
      and that is what I am! My preceptor is going to get a matching
      tattoo with her name, "With Woman Deborah".

      The translation I have come up with is:
      Asnis Elpinoine
      Asnis Nione

      Are these correct? Then if someone is willing, I can upload my Word
      document with the script I have so far. I want to make sure it is
      correct.

      My last question is: How can I learn more?? This is such a
      beautiful language. I love it.

      Christine