Re: elvish names for fouleviltemptress image

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 4:33 AM
      I wrote:
      Concerning the others, transcription differs when you deal with
      Quenya (Roccondilde, Roccondilme, Poldon) and Sindarin (Rochiel,
      Rochien, Rochwen, Brennil, Brannon). Make your choice and I can
      transcribe the names you'd choose.

      Phillippa answered:
      Could you please transcribe the Quenya for me. (Roccondilde,
      Roccondilme, Poldon)

      BUT the scripts NEED to be edited. Wait for someone checks them. I am
      not sure about _-lm-_ in _Roccondilme_ as well as _-ld-_ in
      _Roccondilde_.