Merry meet everyone ! (New member)

  • newaquariusuranus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2001
      Merry meet everyone ,
      I am new here and am as intrigued by the beuatiful
      elfish language as everyone here . I can pronounce some but badly
      sometimes . LOl !

      Has anyone a alphabet list of the elfish language ? (
      Perhaps you could e-mail if you like) .

      I read the book ( Hoobit and the triology) when i was a
      wee lass of ten ! When i re-read it again ( almost the end now ) , i
      could still remember the wonderful language , imagination and world
      that is JRR Tolkien . My mother bought these books even when i was
      bron ( They are of three decades now )

      Have a nice day !

      Blessed be ,
      Elizabeth