Question, if you have the time. For a class.

  • Andromeda Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:16 PM
      Dear all,

      Basically I am trying to answer a question and I need help doing so. I need three parts answered to this question and that is all.

      A. Are you male or female.

      B. What is your definition of a man?

      C. What is your definition of a woman?

      The main question is what does the word man mean to you and the word woman. I will not keep track of names as my paper may be published. Thank you very much for helping me and if anyone finds this offensive in any way please delete it, forget that I asked and forgive me for asking. If you'd like to be mentioned in my paper then say mention me.

      Thank you so very much, Andromeda.

      Get your own MyMelody email @ www.sanriotown.com