can someone please verify if i translated my name corrected?

  • goaway3113
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      I was always curious how to translate my full name in the sindarin
      elvish fashion. I looked on many websites and this is the best I
      could come up with. I posted a link to it on the bottom. I was
      wondering if someone can verify if this is correct. Thanks so
      much! :)

      my name is Ronald Robert Parungao

      http://tengwar.art.pl/ott/obrazek.php?
      f=p&s=45&t=NzVeakUyIDd3XjZSMSBxN0ViJmBDYE4=
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "goaway3113" <Iceman3113@a...>
        wrote:
        > I was always curious how to translate my full name in the sindarin
        > elvish fashion. I looked on many websites and this is the best I
        > could come up with. I posted a link to it on the bottom. I was
        > wondering if someone can verify if this is correct. Thanks so
        > much! :)
        >
        > my name is Ronald Robert Parungao
        >
        > http://tengwar.art.pl/ott/obrazek.php?
        > f=p&s=45&t=NzVeakUyIDd3XjZSMSBxN0ViJmBDYE4=

        Could you please put the pic in the Files of this group and post a
        name of the pic? I think the address above is not complete... :)