Re: translation/transcription help

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2004
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "kmarino_2001" <kmarino_2001@y...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks Lucy! Here is a pic of what came out when I put "no lain"
      into
      > the sindarin transcription site (hopefully i linked it up
      right...).
      > I would really appreciate it if someone could check it for me.
      Thanks.

      > http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cKpoQIPEw13zPLD-

      sY6uw73GFc9IVCqGnJPnfbOUVylq7rToL7MuwDrlg5bVKCMEOGNuOcFH5ZLK1A91euGIuo
      > LPULQJR9HU9iw/kristin%27s%20folder/be%20free.bmp
      >
      > -kristin

      Hello!

      it looks quite okay but the triple dots A-tehta should be more
      centered above the tengwa. Have a look here how it should look like,
      the transcriber can't make differences between various positions of
      tehtar above the tengwar. I input a second possible mode of this, you
      can make your choice what meets your eye best.

      groups.yahoo.com/group/elfscript/files/calwen76/no_lain.gif

      (this way of putting a link is actually better, you don't have to
      copy+paste it, but there's no harm :))) )