thanks!

  • lotr1121
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
      Thanks to all who helped me with the transcription of my future
      tattoo :) I'm so excited to get it. Thanks again! I'm sure I will
      have other questions in the future, or, if I get better at learning
      this then maybe I can help others.
      -Aranel
    • sean white
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 9:08 PM
        Well, you seemed to know your stuff (a lot more than I
        do, anyway) about Quenya. So I took your word for it.
        I've had my tattoo for exactly a week.

        It looks sweet, and I've got a lot of compliments on
        it.

        I'll probably get a picture of it up soon.

        THANKS!

        SEAN

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail