Re: [elfscript] Tengwar digits

  • Mans Bjorkman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2000
      Michael Everson wrote:

      > Can anyone supply me with a photocopy or PDF of the Quettar publication(s)
      > which described the digits?

      There is a PostScript file that summarizes the article at the TolkLang
      web page <http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/misc/local/TolkLang>.

      > Måns says there was a special publication, but
      > I heard somewhere that there were two other articles. Maybe the special
      > publication combined the two?

      Yes, that is correct. I believe they were nos 13 and 14, but I might be
      mistaken.

      --
      Måns Björkman "'Min drotzete signe then helge and!
      Törnby Nw hauer iak Swerighe i mynne hand.'
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2000
        Ar 00:15 +0200 2000-04-21, scríobh Mans Bjorkman:
        >Michael Everson wrote:
        >>
        >> Can anyone supply me with a photocopy or PDF of the Quettar publication(s)
        >> which described the digits?
        >
        >There is a PostScript file that summarizes the article at the TolkLang
        >web page <http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/misc/local/TolkLang>.

        I've seen this. I do not want to use the summary. I want to use the primary
        article.

        Michael Everson ** Everson Gunn Teoranta ** http://www.egt.ie
        Vox +353 1 478 2597 ** Fax +353 1 478 2597 ** Mob +353 86 807 9169