Annatar?

  • Peter Arning
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
      First off: GREAT FONT! It's beautiful! I love it!

      Now, for my question:

      Isn't "Annatar" the name Sauron used when he was tricking
      Celebrimbor and the other Elves of Eregion into making the
      Rings of Power?

      Or did you choose it deliberately because of the way it so
      beautifully captures the One Ring lettering?

      Thanks,

      Sardo

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/