Re: New Tengwar font available: Tengwar Annatar

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
      On Feb 2, 2004, at 4:33 AM, calwen76 wrote:

      > Wow! The font is just great! Thanks a lot for this beautiful piece of
      > work, Johan. Be sure we will find some use for it :o)

      Speaking of which, I've now specified Annatar as the preferred
      _Tengwar_ font is the style sheets for _Tengwestiƫ_ (the online journal
      of the Elvish Linguistic Fellowship:
      <http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/>). There's a small sample of it in
      the "Submissions Guideline", in the section discussing the tag for
      Tengwar text. (You'll have to have the font installed on your system to
      view it, of course.)

      (Johan, I would like to make sure that this sort of use is OK with you.
      I expect I'll also have use for your work in future issues of _Vinyar
      Tengwar_, and would like to clear that with you as well.)

      Thanks again!

      Carl

      ho bios brachys, he de techne makre.
      Ars longa, vita brevis.