Just saying hi!

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      I'm going to try and figure all this out instead of asking you
      hardened veterans to do it for me. There's a lot of great info on
      this site, thanks for all the excellent resources! When I think I
      have figured it out, can I run it past the experts? (:

      Ashley (Determined to figure out her name and a few other things in
      Sindarin, although I think I saw a site for that, and will be
      checking it out.)