Join Elfling2 !

  • laurifindil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Since it is I who porposed a few years ago to create
      Elfling and since now I see that under the rule of some it has
      become a very unpleasant place.

      It is I again who invite all those seeking to discuss freely about
      Tolkien Linguistics to join Elfling2

      For the moment, the membership is restricted. If enough people do
      joint Elfling2 ; it will have an open membership and remain for EVER an
      UNMODERATED LIST and with a complete Freedom of Speech for all.

      Have a nice day