Re: "A Knife In The Dark" lyrics?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2004
      Yesterday teithant Chris:
      >But what is this Gwaith-i-Phetdain resource you speak of?
      www.elvish.org/gwaith

      Here is what I found there concerning your question:

      A KNIFE IN THE DARK (~ represents partial words)
      0:26 Bârî 'n Nidir nê~ (Bârî 'n Nidir nênâkham)
      ~dir nênâkham
      Nêbâbîtham ma~ (Nêbâbîtham magânanê)
      ~gâna~ ~nanê
      Nêtab~ dâur~ (Nêtabdam dâurad)

      1:05 Nêbâbîtham ma~ (Nêbâbîtham magânanê Katharâd)
      ~gâna~ Katha~
      Bârî 'n îdô nêd

      See: http://www.elvish.org/gwaith/movie_soundtrack_fotr.htm
      song number 4 - The Black Rider

      >(And for that matter, what is Gwaith-i-Phetdain?)
      As you can see it is one of the best sites dedicated to J.R.R.Tolkien
      and his beautiful work. Certainly worth visiting.
      For all movie related features see:
      http://www.elvish.org/gwaith/movie.htm