please read

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      I dont know if this is agaist the rules so foregive me please if it
      is. But please join my new herd, its a good stallion fighting agaist
      the evil ones as usual. But he must find the forest jewel to help him
      fight. P.S. The forest jewel is not like a real jewel, its something
      more precious. I need lead mares, an evil stallion and lotsa other
      horses! Thanks!! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BurningFire/