????????

  • Pelvellso Bad Boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      Why nobody answer my question?

      Can anyone help me with this Issue???

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Pelvellso Bad Boy
      To: elfscript@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 12:57 AM
      Subject: [elfscript] Translation Help

      I have a tattoo with the scribe of the one ring in dead tongue ... and I would like to know if anybody had the all verse in the black tongue of mordor..

      i need this sentence on black tongue:

      " Gakh Nazgi Ilid Albai Golug-durub-uuri lata-nuut.
      Udu takob-ishiz gund-ob Gazat-shakh-uuri.
      Krith Shara-uuri matuurz matat duumpuga.
      Ash tug Shakhbuurz-uur Uliima-tab-ishi za,
      Uzg-Mordor-ishi amal fauthut burguuli.

      Uzg-Mordor-ishi amal fauthut burguuli.

      Any one knows????

      " Gakh Nazgi Ilid Albai Golug-durub-uuri lata-nuut.
      Udu takob-ishiz gund-ob Gazat-shakh-uuri.
      Krith Shara-uuri matuurz matat duumpuga.
      Ash tug Shakhbuurz-uur Uliima-tab-ishi za,
      Uzg-Mordor-ishi amal fauthut burguuli.
      Ash nazg durbatuluk, Ash nazg gimbatul,
      Ash nazg thrakatuluk, Ugh burzum-ishi krimpatul,
      Uzg-Mordor-ishi amal fauthut burguuli.

      .... until the end.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Pelvellso Bad Boy"
        <pelvellso@b...> wrote:
        > Why nobody answer my question?
        >
        > Can anyone help me with this Issue???

        I guess it is because noone here can help you. What I can propose is
        1) go to www.ardalambion.com and look for Black Tongue, OR 2) forward
        your post to the elfling group (groups.yahoo.com/group/elfling). I
        wish I could help more. Sorry.
        Lucy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
          Well, you can at least see this: