RETURN OF THE KING ON VHS !!!!! PLEASE READ !!!

  • thevideocave5
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I HAVE THE NEW LORD OF THE
      RINGS MOVIE ON VHS. EXCELLENT QUALITY !!!!!!! GREAT CHANCE TO
      ENJOY THIS FINALE TO AN AMZING TRILOGY. IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS MOVIE
      YOU KNOW HOW AMAZING IT IS !!! OWN IT NOW !!! LOW PRICE OF ONLY
      $25. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE ORDERING INFORMATION
      PLEASE EMAIL ME AT THEVIDEOCAVE5@... OR CALL 914-564-1846.
      PLEASE DONT MISS OUT ON THIS ONE.